Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Inventors who changed our world

 Hello boys and girls,


Today  I am going to be telling you about the research that I have been doing about Inventors who changed our world.

 I have  been doing some research about Ajhackeet and what he made,

 He made the bungee jump, It was made on  november 1988.

Why I made the choice  of using  Aj hackeet because I liked the thought of bungee jumping. 

Did you guys know that Aj Hackett's step daughter went to Hornby High School?


Thank you for looking at my blog feel free to leave a comment bye;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about