Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Car shopping



In Hurumanu 6 we have been doing a research about cars and insurance policies. The whole aim of this research was to learn about how to buy cars within your budget limits. Also we had to research about insurance for the cars that I pick or buy.

In this activity, I learnt how to pick a car within my budget on hand, I also learnt how to do the insurance online for the car  that I picked.

I found working in groups hard because we did not agreed with each others opinions. Some of us liked sports car, some prefered old fashion cars, some prefered  cheap cars, some of us liked to go for the expensive cars, and some of us liked to go with the more luxury cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about