Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Holiday Blog

 Hi guys and ladies today i am going to be telling you what i did in  the school holidays.

Here is what I did.


Hey ladies and gentlemen, today I am going to be telling you about what I did during the October  holidays.


What I did my family and I and my uncles and aunties and cuz  went motorbiking down this

track called the quad bike track. That was one of the  physical things  I did  And also went

for walks and the neighborhood.

What I did for social activities, my dad and my sisters and my puppy Cruze  went down to

the local park/dog park and let our puppy go for a swim down there.

What i did  for  the emotional thing 

Happy, sad all sorts frustrated.

Things that I enjoyed in the holiday wasgoing motorbiking and going down to Dunedin and fwd with my uncle cuz.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about