Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Book Review

hello readers today in reading we have been reading this it is what i am going to review.




Freak the Mighty.  

 The author is Rodman Philbrick. 

Why did I select Freak the Mighty for my novel study? I liked the look of the cover and I read the bulrb of it and it Inspired me to read the whole book from that point on.

I think that it is good. It has a lot random stuff but overall it was a good book to read.

My favourite part would have been when the whet to that famous person house.

The characters there were Kevin, Maxwell, Gram, Grim, Killer Kane and Loretta. 

People that like books with lots comedy in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about