Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

letter to Rodman Philbrick.

hi guys i am back for another  blog post 

November  23 2020 

Dear Rodman Philbrick,
  

When I first read your book it was very Interesting it made me want to keep reading your book. The book that I was reading was Freak the Mighty.  It in  Inspired me to make my own book like it one day in the Future. What I liked about Freak the Mighty  is that Maxwell had no brain  and freak had a big brain  at the end of the book. I like how you think that Maxwell might need a robot body but he doesn't know what to get a robot body he wants  to stay in his own body before dies.


 Form tane at hornby high school





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about