Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

speech wirteing

Hi everyone today I am going to port my speech wirteing  I am wirteing about  why  we should have cars  not motorbike on the road.

Something that I enjoyed about this speech unit is that I liked just wirteing my speech  

How I came over  what  things that were challengeing to  I got over it and just whet on with it and look at what i have now. 

What I learned about my self as public speaker.

 I learnet that I could be a  good public speaker on day in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about